1. We are meant to use and use well these God given abilities
a. Spiritual gifts are given for us to use 1 Peter 4:10
b. Spiritual gifts will grow in strength and effectiveness
2. We must begin if we will ever become fruitful and effective
a. The first steps can be shaky
b. The first steps can be glorious
c. The first step leads to the next step
d. Paul in Acts 9 then look at 9:22
3. You can watch and learn from others who have the same SG
a. God gives grace to the humble James 4
b. God will show you by good examples
c. God will show you by bad examples 1 Corinthians
4. Use your gifts at the appropriate time as the Holy Spirit leads
a. Seek the Lord Jesus for open time and open doors
b. Use your gifts in love and for the purpose of good!
5. Offer yourself to the Lord Jesus and ask leadership/ sign up!
a. Seek the Lord for placement
b. Ask Pastors or other known leaders when and where
c. Be eager to get gifts and eager to use them!
d. Phillip in Acts 8 ran to do ministry
6. Join a ministry area that needs your service and gifting
a. If you see a ministry that matches your gift need seek it
b. Sometimes a ministry will seek and want to recruit you
c. Don't join a ministry area that won't use your gifting
d. Don't join a ministry area that needs gifts you don't have
KEY: Use your gifting/spiritual gifts where you need to, when you need to and be faithful!
KEY: As you use your gifting make sure you stay faithful to the Great Commission/witnessing and winning souls to Christ. Spiritual Gifts are what they are for the areas and abilities the grant. The clothing of power from on High / being filled with the power of the Holy Spirit is for unleashing you as a on fire soul winner for Jesus